A new original worship lyric video focusing on surrender, finding strength in Christ, and giving Him all the glory.
"So I'll boast in all my weakness, for Your power meets me there."
May this song be a prayer of surrender for your personal devotion time or your church congregation.
Scriptural Basis
- 1 Corinthians 1:29–31 / Jeremiah 9:23–24: The foundation that human pride and wisdom are dismantled so that the one who boasts boasts only in the Lord;
- Ephesians 2:8–9: Salvation as a gift of grace through faith, leaving no room for human works or self-glory;
- 2 Corinthians 12:9–10: The central paradox and declaration that Christ's power is perfected and rests upon us in our weakness ("When I am weak, then I am strong");
- Psalm 115:1: The posture of ascribing all glory, honor, and praise entirely to God's name rather than to human achievement.
Boast in the Lord (lyrics)
[Verse 1]
All the strength I thought I had
All the crowns I chased and claimed
Left me empty, left me lost
Till I called upon Your name
Every title, every prize
Fades beneath Your holy throne
All my glory turns to dust
You alone are glorious
[Chorus]
So I'll boast in all my weakness
For Your power meets me there
Not by wisdom, not by strength
Only by Your grace
You are lifted in my brokenness
You are worthy, Christ the King
Let the cross be all my glory
Jesus, everything
[Verse 2]
Human wisdom fades away
Pride will never stand with You
Still You love to raise the weak
Faithful, righteous, good, and true
When my hands have nothing left
When my strength is finally gone
There Your grace becomes enough
There Your glory shines
[Bridge]
When I am weak, You are strong
Here with You is where I belong
Break my pride, make me new
All the glory belongs to You
When I am weak, You are strong
Here with You is where I belong
Break my pride, make me new
All the glory belongs to You
[Outro]
Not to us, O Lord, not us
To Your name be all the praise
When I am weak, Your power stays
Christ, be exalted always
Attribution notice: Written & Produced by Len Lacroix, Copyright 2026, all rights reserved. This song was composed and produced based on the Scriptures, with the assistance of artificial intelligence, blending technology with traditional worship themes. Special thanks for my wife and children for their feedback and help along the way.
Author's note: I also recommend Testimonies of Len and Denis Lacroix, The Truth Set Me Free!, Interview with Brother Danny Hahlbohm, Interview with Brother Michael Thomas Sambo, Interview with Brother Andrew Stenhouse, and Interview with Brother Dennis L. Nederveen. You may access my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master." Now I'd like to ask a very important question.
Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus. Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?
“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15). He preached that we must repent and believe.
Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International. He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.
Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus. Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?
“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15). He preached that we must repent and believe.
Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________
Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International. He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.
No comments:
Post a Comment