In this investigative session, we move beyond the headlines to analyze the convergence of artificial intelligence, advanced surveillance, and the emerging technological infrastructure that defines our modern "Perceptual Prison."
This episode explores the transition from digital convenience to total systemic control, examining how current trends in cashless economies and biometric verification align with the prophetic warnings of Scripture. We dissect the reality of the "Digital Vessel"—the increasing integration of machine systems into the human sphere—and what this means for personal autonomy and freedom.
In this episode, we cover:
- The shift from physical currency to a biometric control grid.
- The psychological implications of a "social credit" driven financial system.
- An analysis of the technological infrastructure foreshadowing the end-time warnings described in the biblical record.
Watch on Youtube -- Link.
Beneath Your Mighty Hand (lyrics)
[Verse 1]
Lord, I bring no crown of mine,
I leave my own designs behind.
I lay my pride before Your throne,
I rest in grace that makes me whole
Oh, teach me how to see through You,
And walk in all that’s pure and true.
[Chorus]
Beneath Your mighty hand I bow;
Shape my heart and teach me now.
Keep me lowly in Your sight,
Lead me in Your holy light.
Let me seek Your will each day;
Teach me, Lord, Your humble way.
[Verse 2]
I count my neighbor more than me,
Greater in their dignity.
Learning the rhythm of a servant's heart,
With patience and with gentleness,
In the midst of my distress,
I learn to love the way You do.
[Chorus]
Beneath Your mighty hand I bow;
Shape my heart and teach me now.
Keep me lowly in Your sight,
Lead me in Your holy light.
Let me seek Your will each day;
Teach me, Lord, Your humble way.
[Bridge]
I humble myself beneath Your mighty hand;
I seek Your face and not Your hand.
If I lift myself, I'll surely fall,
But as I empty out my all,
The One who sits above the sun
Will raise me up when all is done.
[Outro]
Humble hearts, open hands,
According to Your perfect plans.
In Your time You'll lift me high;
In You, my God, I'm satisfied.
Attribution notice: Written & Produced by: Len Lacroix, Copyright 2026, all rights reserved. This song was composed and produced based on the Scriptures, with the assistance of artificial intelligence, blending technology with traditional worship themes. Special thanks for my wife and children for their feedback and help along the way.
Author's note: I also recommend Testimonies of Len and Denis Lacroix, The Truth Set Me Free!, Interview with Brother Danny Hahlbohm, Interview with Brother Michael Thomas Sambo, Interview with Brother Andrew Stenhouse, and Interview with Brother Dennis L. Nederveen. You may access my complete blog directory at "Writing for the Master." Now I'd like to ask a very important question.
Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus. Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?
“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15). He preached that we must repent and believe.
Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International. He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.
Do You Want to Know Him?
If you want to know Jesus personally, you can. It all begins when you repent and believe in Jesus. Do you know what God's Word, the Bible says?
“Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, ‘The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.’” (Mar 1:14b-15). He preached that we must repent and believe.
Please see my explanation of this in my post called "Do You Want to Know Jesus?"
_________________________________________________
Len Lacroix is the founder of Doulos Missions International. He was based in Eastern Europe for four years, making disciples, as well as helping leaders to be more effective at making disciples who multiply, developing leaders who multiply, with the ultimate goal of planting churches that multiply. His ministry is now based in the United States with the same goal of helping fulfill the Great Commission. www.dmiworld.org.
No comments:
Post a Comment